Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pay for plastic bags

In my country has now started a law that we have to pay for plastic bags in all stores. The plastic bag costs ten cents or more, depending on the bag size. I think this is a wonderful idea because, besides we are helping the environment we avoid both waste of plastic bags that take so long to degrade in the environment!
 Myonly worry are the companies that produce the bags at this point should be to come and crisis. I work in a shop and people prefer to take their items on hand or else bring your own bag. Everything has positive and negative aspects but it's always complicated.
Personally, despite ashamed to say, I did not practice recycling one hundred percent and now with this new law i do!  I think this fantastic new law. I already have some raffia bags to do my shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment